React.Js can easily be defined as something which helps to build user interfaces or UIs. UI refers to collecting screen menus, search bars, buttons, or anything that a person may need while using a website.
There are many reasons that developers prefer using React.Js. The reasons for such preference by the developers are listed below:
- Easy to use: One can learn React.Js with minimal efforts. Similarly, using it is also very easy. One can get all the information from any developer.
- Components are reusable and stable: One of the amazing features of React.Js is that its components are reusable on any platform.
- Creation of dynamic web pages: React.Js comes with tools that are required for the creation of interactive and dynamic content.
- Virtual DOM: React.Js has something which is known as Virtual DOM. As the name applies, this is a copy of the site’s DOM, and it allows React.Js to use this copy in order to analyze what parts of the actual DOM need to be changed.
- The toolset is Compatible for developers: The most amazing feature of React.Js is its toolset. They are highly compatible and usable.
React.Js is just a few years old and within just a short span of time, it has gained immense popularity among the developers.